Script to format existing Access table into wall calendar format?

Lee Falataco

I have the tables set up in Access, viewing in column format on ASP
pages but now the company wants the schedule reports to be in a
wall-calendar type format. I've searched and found calendar scripts
but I need one that's creates a table resizable to a report size
format. Using the existing MS Access db I've written is also a plus.

Any suggestions on where to start?

TIA!
Lisa

Ray at

ASP won't really have any effect over the appearance of the calendar. This
would all be handled by whatever HTML formatting you use to display your
calendar, so perhaps starting playing around with a static .htm file and CSS
would be a good thing.

Ray at work

Bullschmidt