    Any suggestions on where to start?

    TIA!
    Lisa

    Lee Falataco, Aug 9, 2004

  2. Lee Falataco

    Ray at Guest

    ASP won't really have any effect over the appearance of the calendar. This
    would all be handled by whatever HTML formatting you use to display your
    calendar, so perhaps starting playing around with a static .htm file and CSS
    would be a good thing.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Aug 9, 2004

  3. Lee Falataco

    Bullschmidt Guest

    <<
    I've searched and found calendar scripts
    but I need one that's creates a table resizable to a report size format.

    Perhaps do some searching at the following:

    HotScripts.com
    http://www.hotscripts.com

    Planet Source Code
    http://www.planet-source-code.com

    Scripts.com
    http://www.scripts.com

    The ASP Resource Index
    http://www.aspin.com

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com
    Classic ASP Design Tips, ASP Web Database Sample (Freely Downloadable)

    Bullschmidt, Aug 10, 2004