script to reset router?

alfred.kidd

Hi, we just got a ADSL Modem Router(ADE-4410 from PLANET). Is there any

way to automate resetting the router? At the moment you controll the
router through a web browser manually. There is a reset button

bwucke

Hi, we just got a ADSL Modem Router(ADE-4410 from PLANET). Is there any
way to automate resetting the router?

Yes, there is. Actually, many ways. The one using Javascript is
exceptionally cumbersome though.
Try considering a shell script using handy programs like WGet to
perform the task.