    Someone could give me a script so I can save the transformed XML result? I
    use IE6.0 and XSLT to transform the XML to HTML file and I want the HTML
    file. Thank you.

    Zhou Lei, Mar 5, 2005

  2. Zhou Lei wrote:
    > Someone could give me a script so I can save the transformed XML result? I
    > use IE6.0 and XSLT to transform the XML to HTML file and I want the HTML
    > file. Thank you.

    It may be easiest to use a different tool. Perl has a module to apply
    XSLT to an XML file. You can then programmatically save the result to a
    file.

    BB

    Brian Lee Bowers, Mar 6, 2005

  3. Zhou Lei wrote:

    > Someone could give me a script so I can save the transformed XML result? I
    > use IE6.0 and XSLT to transform the XML to HTML file and I want the HTML
    > file.

    You can download and install this tool:
    <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2fb55371-c94e-4373-b0e9-db4816552e41&displaylang=en>

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Mar 6, 2005
  4. Zhou Lei

    Zhou Lei Guest

    "Martin Honnen" <> ????

    > Zhou Lei wrote:
    >
    > > Someone could give me a script so I can save the transformed XML result?

    > > use IE6.0 and XSLT to transform the XML to HTML file and I want the HTML
    > > file.

    > You can download and install this tool:

    <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2fb55371-c94e-4373
    -b0e9-db4816552e41&displaylang=en>

    > --
    >
    > Martin Honnen
    > http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Ok, I see it. I have downloaded the xalan under Linux and now this tool is
    for Windows, fantastic. Thank you very much.

    Zhou Lei, Mar 7, 2005
  5. Zhou Lei

    grouch Guest

    Zhou Lei wrote:
    > "Martin Honnen" <> ????
    > >

    > > Zhou Lei wrote:
    > >
    > > > Someone could give me a script so I can save the transformed XML

    result?
    > > > use IE6.0 and XSLT to transform the XML to HTML file and I want

    the HTML
    > > > file.

    > > You can download and install this tool:

    <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2fb55371-c94e-4373
    > -b0e9-db4816552e41&displaylang=en>
    > >

    > > --
    > >
    > > Martin Honnen
    > > http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    > Ok, I see it. I have downloaded the xalan under Linux and now this

    tool is
    > for Windows, fantastic. Thank you very much.

    You could use same tool for Windows and Linux.
    Check out XmlStarlet http://xmlstar.sourceforge.net/

    --MG

    grouch, Mar 7, 2005