script to update Perl's HTML doc tree from pod files

Dave

Would someone be so kind as to post a URL link or the contents of a
simple script that is written to accomplish the purpose included in the
'subject' header? I realize that it's a fairly trivial task, but I'd
rather avoid writing such a script from scratch if unnecessary. The
only scripts of this kind that I was able to locate on the Internet were
specifically written for ActiveState's Perl distribution, but I just
compile Perl from the normal (stable) distribution on NT5.x (i.e., w2k,
xp). If you know of such a script, or have written one yourself that
you wouldn't mind sharing, I would very much appreciate it.

Dave