    I hope someone can help

    cheers in advance
    , May 17, 2006

    I guess you can start off with going through the following parts of
    Perl

    File access, File parsing and Regex. This should show give you point
    knowledge on how to parse files and search for specific sites.

    http://www.unix.org.ua/orelly/perl/learn/ch10_01.htm

    cheers,
    Mahesh.
    , May 17, 2006

  3. Matt Garrish Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I guess you can start off with going through the following parts of
    > Perl
    >
    > File access, File parsing and Regex. This should show give you point
    > knowledge on how to parse files and search for specific sites.

    [link to old pirated books snipped]

    Please don't do that.

    Matt
    Matt Garrish, May 17, 2006