script

brian1972au

hi
I am looking for perl script, am very new to perl so I don't know where
to start. The problem i have is i am running Mcafee virus scan on a NT
box, latley i have seen alot of spam emails with our domain
eg <[email protected]>, <[email protected]> etc,. What i am trying to do
is write script to look inside my deferred list and look in the file
with these specific names and the delete the file and corresponding
log. There are 3 files for every email eg
abc
abc.log
abc.rcp
I hope someone can help

cheers in advance

Matt Garrish

I guess you can start off with going through the following parts of
Perl

File access, File parsing and Regex. This should show give you point
knowledge on how to parse files and search for specific sites.

[link to old pirated books snipped]

Please don't do that.

Matt