Scriptaculous + ASP.net AJAX postbacks for 1.1 framework?

darrel

I've been working on a side project off and on (more off than on) for a year
or so.

Overtime, it's become a bit of a frankenstein. It uses the Scriptaculous
javascript library for a lot of drag-n-drop functionality. However, I'm not
using any AJAX postbacks.

This is been fine, as most of the drag-n-drop has been fairly simple and
it's just been a matter of grabbing an array in javascript and passing it
back with a standard postback.

However, now I want to make the drag and drop and sort UI a bti more complex
and to really do it effectively, I should be using AJAX postbacks for each
edit in the UI.

So...my questions...is there a particular ASP.net 1.1 AJAX library that will
play nice with Scriptaculous?

If not, does ATLAS play nice with Scriptaculous?

-Darrel

darrel

Try Ajax.NET http://www.ajaxpro.info/ maybe is what you are looking
for..it's playing nice with scriptaculous ..at least for my projects.

Thanks for that! YEs, that's good to know. I have been looking at it, have
been a bit reluctant with it's lack of documentation, but looks like it
might be the way to go.

-Darrel