    (scroll:auto) properly. Otherwise items could not be dragged outside).
    When it comes to IE a div with a scroller does not work properly it
    just have the scroller but the items are not in it.

    gezerpunta, May 4, 2007

  2. gezerpunta

    -Lost Guest

    gezerpunta wrote:
    > Hi folks :)
    >
    > We use scriptaculous draggables inside a scrollable div.
    > Everything works fine if we turn on the option "Ghosting" (this
    > enables items to be dragged outside the div with a sroller
    > (scroll:auto) properly. Otherwise items could not be dragged outside).
    > When it comes to IE a div with a scroller does not work properly it
    > just have the scroller but the items are not in it.

    http://wiki.script.aculo.us/scriptaculous/
    http://wiki.script.aculo.us/scriptaculous/discuss/Usage
    http://wiki.script.aculo.us/scriptaculous/show/BugReports

    If you have found a bug in script.aculo.us, let them know via the third
    link.

    Most likely though, you are using it incorrectly. In that case, see the
    first and second link.

    --
    -Lost
    kidding. No I am not.