ScriptEngine threw exception 'C0000005'

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by David Lozzi, Aug 23, 2005.

  1. David Lozzi

    David Lozzi Guest

    Hello,

    I'm receving the following on my webserver (Windows 2003 Server SP1)

    Event ID: 5
    Source: Active Server Pages
    Error: File /KQShopping/ordercomplete4.asp Script Engine Exception. A ScriptEngine threw exception 'C0000005' in 'IActiveScriptParse::parseScriptText()' from 'CActiveScriptEngine::AddScriptlet()'..

    Event ID: 5
    Source: Active Server Pages
    Error: File /KQShopping/ordercomplete4.asp Script Engine Exception. A ScriptEngine threw exception 'C0000005' in 'IActiveScriptProperty::SetProperty' from 'CActiveScriptEngine::Init()'..

    and i'm getting the same on other pages. How can I determine whats causing this issue? Will a simple err catch tell me? This site was developed by another company about 6 years ago and I just took it over about a year ago. We just switched to the new server so this is the first I've seen these errors. Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    --
    David Lozzi
    Web Applications Developer