    is in another server, using an ASP page which is on my server.

    Does someone help me?

    Thanks

    Sbroeff, Mar 9, 2006

  2. "Sbroeff" <> wrote in message
    news:9WXPf.889$...
    >I would use the Scripting.FileSystemObject to find a file in a server,
    >which I connect with a VPN connection.
    >
    > I'm not sure that the Scripting.FileSystemObject works with a folder,
    > which is in another server, using an ASP page which is on my server.
    >
    > Does someone help me?

    It could work. Consider that on IIS 6, an asp page under IIS 5 under
    IUSR_[yourserverhere]. This account, has no rights, by default, to use
    network credentials.

    It means, that you have to give your website, another (see tab security for
    your virtual dir) account, which is a network account, and not a local
    account.

    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Mar 9, 2006