Scripting Language Tutorial

Chris

Greetings:

I am looking to write a very simple scripting language. My intent is to
write a program where it would be beneficial to have the end-user writing
small scripts.

Can anyone point me towards a simple tutorial on how to go about writing a
simple script parser?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Victor Bazarov

Chris said:
[...]
Can anyone point me towards a simple tutorial on how to go about writing a
simple script parser?

Chapter "Expressions" in "The C++ Programming Language" by Stroustrup.