scriptlance is cool

richard

Last night I discovered scriptlance and saw that it is one very active
and current site. So I decided to post a request for the script I need
for my website and within a couple of hours got like 6 offers.

Posting to newsgroups I got nothing in return.

So if you need a script, or can write scripts, you might want to check
out www.scriptlance.com

Art Sackett

Last night I discovered scriptlance and saw that it is one very active
and current site.

And if you want idiots who are competing with low-wage havens like India
and Ukraine, that's where you'll find them. If you want people who won't
play that game you'll look elsewhere.

I just became involved with a relatively new venture, and the boss
started with some clown he found at scriptlance. The scriptlance monkey
decided that after three months of delivering nothing, he deserved to be
paid for that nothing and he defaced the site. In the last two of those
three months, I'd done the work my client wanted and ended up doing more
work to get it reinstalled...

Just say no!