    Posting to newsgroups I got nothing in return.

    So if you need a script, or can write scripts, you might want to check
    out www.scriptlance.com
    richard, Oct 15, 2008

  2. richard

    Art Sackett Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:30:25 -0700, richard wrote:

    > Last night I discovered scriptlance and saw that it is one very active
    > and current site.

    And if you want idiots who are competing with low-wage havens like India
    and Ukraine, that's where you'll find them. If you want people who won't
    play that game you'll look elsewhere.

    I just became involved with a relatively new venture, and the boss
    started with some clown he found at scriptlance. The scriptlance monkey
    decided that after three months of delivering nothing, he deserved to be
    paid for that nothing and he defaced the site. In the last two of those
    three months, I'd done the work my client wanted and ended up doing more
    work to get it reinstalled...

    Just say no!
    Art Sackett, Oct 20, 2008