    Gandalf Guest

    some know a way to change it?

    thanks

    Gandalf, Oct 12, 2007

  2. Gandalf

    Henry Guest

    On Oct 12, 1:42 pm, Gandalf wrote:
    > some know a way to change it?

    Is that a question or a statement? And in either case what is "it"?

    Henry, Oct 12, 2007

  3. Gandalf

    Gandalf Guest

    On Oct 12, 2:49 pm, Henry <> wrote:
    > On Oct 12, 1:42 pm, Gandalf wrote:
    >
    > > some know a way to change it?

    > Is that a question or a statement? And in either case what is "it"?

    the text related to the subject "scroll color with firefox"
    I need to change the overflow scroll colors.
    and I preffer not to create new scroll with javascript

    Gandalf, Oct 12, 2007
  4. Gandalf meinte:

    > the text related to the subject "scroll color with firefox"
    > I need to change the overflow scroll colors.

    What are the "overflow scroll colors"? Never heard of that - and I
    suppose neither has the W3C.

    > and I preffer not to create new scroll with javascript

    One wonders about the meaning of that sentence.

    BTW: Where is the JS relevance then?

    Gregor

    --
    http://www.gregorkofler.at ::: Landschafts- und Reisefotografie