Scroll grid With fixed header (It this posible?)

Ivan gil

Hi, i explain my question...
I have an ascx web user control this one have a datagrid whit some
properties i had make a good datagrid user control for me. But now i have
the last problem i was looking for a way to put scroll bars if my control
width and height are lowers than the datagrid height and width using the
next method....i override the method render in the ascx an i write the html
make that my header scroll to i need the way to fix it but only with code
inside that control not in aspx or codebehind.
It is posible??
Thanks Ivan