Scrollable Datagrid...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by EMW, Jun 3, 2004.

  1. EMW

    EMW Guest

    EMW, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Check out this article to maintain scroll posting in datagrid with out using
    smart navigation.
    http://aspalliance.com/aldotnet/examples/dgautoscroll.aspx
    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/howto/default.aspx?id=38

    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET

    "EMW" <SomeOne@MicroSoftdotCom> wrote in message
    > I have used the info on this page to create a scrollable datagrid.

    http://www.datawebcontrols.com/faqs/CustomizingAppearance/ScrollableDataGrid
    ..shtml

    Saravana [MVP], Jun 4, 2004

  3. EMW

    clintonG Guest

    News to me. Any references to what they may be?

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, Jun 4, 2004
  4. EMW

    clintonG Guest

    The DotNetJunkies reference is broken. Try this
    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/search.aspx?x=scroll

    clintonG, Jun 4, 2004
  5. "clintonG" <csgallagher@> wrote in message
    > News to me. Any references to what they may be?

    No. Google on this newsgroup.
    John Saunders, Jun 4, 2004
  6. EMW

    EMW Guest

    Thank you, seems like this is the only serious and normal answer....

    rg,
    Eric

    EMW, Jun 5, 2004