  1. Is it possible to create a DataGrid or Table where the control will be a
    specific size, but the data in the grid will scroll vertically/horizontally
    except for fixed rows/columns?

    Jeremy Chapman, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Jeremy Chapman

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/040502-1.aspx implements one

    Alvin Bruney, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Jeremy Chapman

    Saravana Guest

    Check out this article,
    http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/articles/CreatingaScrollableDataGridWebS
    erverControl.aspx

    Here i explained how to create scrollable datagrid with fixed header also. I
    hope this helps you.
    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft India Community Star,

    Saravana, Jul 29, 2003
  4. Link doesn't work.

    Jeremy Chapman, Jul 29, 2003
  5. Which part? I can't seem to locate where they talk about this.

    "Alvin Bruney" <vapordan_spam_me_not@hotmail_no_spamhotmail.com> wrote in
    message news:%...

    Jeremy Chapman, Jul 29, 2003