Scrollbar within a table

Manuel Hegemann

Hello,

i want that the table within my design will scroll down when the table
becomes too big and would change my design. i think i have to use this
overflow tag, but can anybody help me?

Greetz
Manu

SpaceGirl

Manuel said:
Hello,

i want that the table within my design will scroll down when the table
becomes too big and would change my design. i think i have to use this
overflow tag, but can anybody help me?

Greetz
Manu

Place a <div... style="overflow:auto; ..."> ...content here... </div>
inside your table cell. Add a height and width value to to the div.
Scrollbars will appear.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

Karl Groves

Manuel Hegemann said:
Hello,

i want that the table within my design will scroll down when the table
becomes too big and would change my design. i think i have to use this
overflow tag, but can anybody help me?

Ever think of searching the group's archives first?
Or do you think you're the only person who's ever had that idea?

-Karl