    at the bottom of bottom frame and only in IE, it's not in Mozilla. It shows
    when I change the window size so that the vertical scroll bar is
    necessary... Thanks for help...

    salonowiec, Aug 11, 2007

  2. salonowiec wrote:
    > Why am I getting bottom scroll bar although it makes no job, I mean it
    > doesn't show any extra fragment of text? It appears at my site with
    > frames, at the bottom of bottom frame and only in IE, it's not in
    > Mozilla. It shows when I change the window size so that the vertical
    > scroll bar is necessary... Thanks for help...

    Disco Octopus
    www.choicebeefjerky.com.au

    Disco Octopus, Aug 11, 2007

    http://www.html-faq.com/htmlframes/?framesareevil

    > at the bottom of bottom frame and only in IE, it's not in Mozilla. It
    > shows when I change the window size so that the vertical scroll bar
    > is necessary... Thanks for help...

    If you would provide a URL to the page in question, I'm sure someone
    would have advice. All else is a crapshoot.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 11, 2007
  4. Disco Octopus wrote:
    > salonowiec wrote:
    >> Why am I getting bottom scroll bar although it makes no job, I mean it
    >> doesn't show any extra fragment of text? It appears at my site with
    >> frames, at the bottom of bottom frame and only in IE, it's not in
    >> Mozilla. It shows when I change the window size so that the vertical
    >> scroll bar is necessary... Thanks for help...

    > 42

    LOL

    --
    www.daszeichen.ch
    remove nixspam to reply

    Bernhard Sturm, Aug 11, 2007
  5. Bernhard Sturm wrote:
    > Disco Octopus wrote:
    >> salonowiec wrote:
    >>> Why am I getting bottom scroll bar although it makes no job, I mean
    >>> it doesn't show any extra fragment of text? It appears at my site
    >>> with frames, at the bottom of bottom frame and only in IE, it's not
    >>> in Mozilla. It shows when I change the window size so that the
    >>> vertical scroll bar is necessary... Thanks for help...

    >> 42
    >>

    > LOL

    I was going to say looks ok from here!

    --