  1. Anyone have a suggestion or example on how to add a vertical scrollbar (or similar capability) to a web data grid in an ASP?
    Thanks,
    Tim

    =?Utf-8?B?VGltX0s=?=, Jun 14, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGltX0s=?=

    John Oakes Guest

    Wrap your grid with:

    Of course adjust the width and height as necessary.

    -John Oakes

    John Oakes, Jun 14, 2004

  3. John,
    Very nice.
    Thanks,
    Tim

    =?Utf-8?B?VGltX2s=?=, Jun 14, 2004
  4. Yep,

    But, you won't see the headertext when you scrolls trough the data... I
    think it is better to create an extra sort of header, maybe a table or
    something like that... place it above the div

    grtz,
    Henrik

    Henrik de Jong, Jun 15, 2004