    mouse to move the webpage down.

    Any ideas? Thank you for any help.

    , May 18, 2006

  2. Erwin Moller Guest

    wrote:

    > Does anyone know what would cause a popup with scrollbars=1 to suddenly
    > lose its scrollbars? I have a popup from window.open
    > (....scrollbars=1..) and it used to be a normal window that would have
    > it scrollbars. Now, at least on some machines, not all, the scrollbars
    > are nor present. The user has to click on the screen and drag the
    > mouse to move the webpage down.
    >
    > Any ideas? Thank you for any help.

    Hi,

    What about showing us some actual script?
    It is kind of hard to tell what you did wrong without that..

    Regards,
    Erwin Moller

    Erwin Moller, May 18, 2006

  3. wrote :
    > Does anyone know what would cause a popup with scrollbars=1 to suddenly
    > lose its scrollbars? I have a popup from window.open
    > (....scrollbars=1..) and it used to be a normal window that would have
    > it scrollbars. Now, at least on some machines, not all, the scrollbars
    > are nor present. The user has to click on the screen and drag the
    > mouse to move the webpage down.
    >
    > Any ideas? Thank you for any help.

    I have ideas on what could cause a webpage to lose scrollbars... Do you
    have an url to look at, to examine? Maybe that could be helpful..

    Gérard
    --
    remove blah to email me

    Gérard Talbot, May 20, 2006