    widget, looked all over for it and had no luck,
    Thanks,
    -Robin
    Robin, May 4, 2010

  2. Robin

    Terry Reedy Guest

    On 5/4/2010 1:32 PM, Robin wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I can download the ScrolledText tkintewr
    > widget, looked all over for it and had no luck,

    Since this is a module included with tkinter which is included with
    Python, (at least on Windows) I am puzzled. Perhaps you need to supply
    more info as to your problem.

    (3.1) Lib ref 24.4:
    "tkinter.scrolledtext module provides a class of the same name which
    implements a basic text widget which has a vertical scroll ..."
    Terry Reedy, May 4, 2010