Scrolling datagrid; changing display

eagle

I have some grids with many rows of data, and when a user goes to edit a
row, the grid goes into edit mode (see code below) but the screen displays
at the top of the screen, so the user cannot even see the record he/she is
editing without scrolling down. Is there a way I can have the screen or
grid automatically scroll so the row being edited is in sight? Thanks for
your help.

Below, user clicks on an EditCommandColumn, this is the event:

Dim dv As DataView
dv = ds.Tables(0).DefaultView

dgrid.EditItemIndex = e.Item.ItemIndex

dgrid.DataSource = dv