Scrolling in datagrid.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Saravana [MVP], Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Saravana [MVP], Oct 16, 2003

  2. If it has to work in IE only, you can just enclose the datagrid within a div
    tag

    <DIV STYLE="overflow-x;hidden; overflow-y:auto" >
    everything nested within this tag is scrollable...
    </DIV>

    i hope that helped

    patrick dahmen

    http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/articles/CreatingaScrollableDataGridWebS

    Patrick Dahmen, Oct 16, 2003

  3. The new Web Matrix ships with an IFrame control, if you are targeting
    Internet Explorer. Download it, and you can use the assemblies in Visual
    Studio .NET. NOTE: You will have to deploy the assemblies to production to
    get it to work there.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 16, 2003
  4. Ouch i am sorry.

    Rajesh.V, Oct 16, 2003
  6. Saravana [MVP]

    Rajesh.V Guest