scrolling table questions

richard

http://1-small-world.com/scrolltable.html

I would like to use this for presenting the tons of data I will be putting
up.
With the added information I need to present, how do I get the seperation
lines to extend all the way across the field?
I would also like the text in each data cell that actually scrolls to be
left justified rather than right justified.

If you think I'm hand coding every entery, NOT!
For that I will be writing a program in Liberty Basic that will generate the
needed table coding.

I fianlly have over 1,119,000 records sorted by state and city ready to be
formatted.

richard

richard said:
http://1-small-world.com/scrolltable.html

I would like to use this for presenting the tons of data I will be putting
up.
With the added information I need to present, how do I get the seperation
lines to extend all the way across the field?
I would also like the text in each data cell that actually scrolls to be
left justified rather than right justified.

If you think I'm hand coding every entery, NOT!
For that I will be writing a program in Liberty Basic that will generate
the needed table coding.

I fianlly have over 1,119,000 records sorted by state and city ready to be
formatted.

Found the answer to left justifying the inner table.

Ben C

http://1-small-world.com/scrolltable.html

I would like to use this for presenting the tons of data I will be putting
up.
With the added information I need to present, how do I get the seperation
lines to extend all the way across the field?

I would also like the text in each data cell that actually scrolls to be
left justified rather than right justified.

I don't understand.

The table cells don't scroll-- you've got nothing there with overflow:
scroll set on it.