scrolling to bottom of textbox in asp.net? (ie, javascript)

Mad Scientist Jr

I have a textbox that i am adding to (in codebehind of ASP.NET) and
need to ensure that the focus is scrolled to the bottom of the textbox
each time the page refreshes, and then set focus to a 2nd textbox
(which the user types input into).

I have tried a couple functions I found posted online but they don't
work (see below)

The closest I got was using the scrolldown method:

url=/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/doscroll.asp

but this only scrolls down at most 1 page. How do I scroll to the
absolute bottom no matter how much text is in the box?

Thanks

in Head:

<script type="text/javascript">
function focusById(elemid)
{
elem = document.getElementById(elemid);
if(elem)
{
elem.focus();
MoveToEnd(elem);
elem.focus();

function MoveToEnd(Element)
{
if ( Element.createTextRange )
Element.createTextRange().text += "";
else if ( Element.insertionPoint )
Element.insertionPoint = Element.text.length;
}

</script>
</HEAD>

In onload (various versions, #6 sort of worked):

// SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF TEXTBOX #1 AND SET FOCUS ON TEXTBOX #2

//ATTEMPT #1
focusById(document.Form1.Textbox1);
document.Form1.Textbox2.focus();

//ATTEMPT #2
var sText=document.Form1.Textbox1.value;
document.Form1.Textbox1.value=sText;
document.Form1.Textbox2.focus();

//ATTEMPT #3
document.Form1.Textbox1.focus();
document.Form1.Textbox1.MoveToEnd(elem);
document.Form1.Textbox1.elem.focus();
document.Form1.Textbox2.focus();

//ATTEMPT #4
document.Form1.Textbox1.focus();
document.Form1.Textbox1.MoveToEnd(elem);
document.Form1.Textbox1.elem.focus();
document.Form1.Textbox1.doScroll();
document.Form1.Textbox2.focus();

//ATTEMPT #5
MoveToEnd(document.Form1.Textbox1);
document.Form1.Textbox2.focus();

//ATTEMPT #6
//seemed to work but only scrolls down a little
//how do i scroll to the absolute end
//no matter how much text is in Textbox1 ?
MoveToEnd(document.Form1.Textbox1);
document.Form1.Textbox1.doScroll('down');
document.Form1.Textbox2.focus();

//ATTEMPT #7