Scrolling whole page when using frameset.

Mr. x

Hello,

I declared my html page with frameset.
Height of total page is more then 600 pixels,
so in screen of 800x600 I cannot scroll.
I don't want to scroll just one frame - but I want to scroll the whole page.

I did something like this :

<frameset cols = "*,776,*" FRAMEBORDER=0 BORDER=0 FRAMESPACING=0
FRAMEPADDING=0>
<frame SCROLLING="NO" NORESIZE />
<frameset rows = "129,*" FRAMEBORDER=0 BORDER=0 FRAMESPACING=0
FRAMEPADDING=0>
<frame src = "table1.html" SCROLLING="NO" NORESIZE/>
<frameset cols = "*,180" FRAMEBORDER=0 BORDER=0 FRAMESPACING=0
FRAMEPADDING=0>
<frame src = "table2.html" SCROLLING="NO" NORESIZE />
<frame src = "table3.html" SCROLLING="NO" NORESIZE />
</frameset>
</frameset>
<frame />
</frameset>

Thanks :)

Hywel Jenkins

Hello,

I declared my html page with frameset.
Height of total page is more then 600 pixels,
so in screen of 800x600 I cannot scroll.
I don't want to scroll just one frame - but I want to scroll the whole page.

Then don't use frames.

I did something like this :

Eww.

Mr. x

Thanks,
but I find a way to scroll :

I don't know if this is the best solution,
and for iframe (What year & version Netscape supports iframes ?),
but what I did is another html, that has a reference to the html with frames
like this :

<iframe src = "html_with_frames.html" width = "100%" height = "550"
frameborder = "0" scrolling = "no" />

Height is the total height, that doesn't change in any resolution (what is
changed is only the width).

Thanks, anyway :)