scrolling within div triggered by jump:restrict to div

stan

In the code below, the jump within the div causes scrolling within the
div and as well withing the page as a whole. It's only necessary that
this scrolling take place within the div. I am looking for a way to
restrict the rolling, triggered by the jump, to the area within the
div.

Here is the code.

<head>
..sectionhead {