    tables, and now i want to make a scroll bar in a selected table (one that
    has scroll bar written inside). i tryed to do it but can't figure it out.
    Thanks.

    squirrel, Jul 13, 2005

  2. squirrel wrote:
    > i have one question if anybody can help me out. i made web page based on
    > tables, and now i want to make a scroll bar in a selected table (one that
    > has scroll bar written inside). i tryed to do it but can't figure it out.
    > Thanks.

    Could you give us an url sothat others may help you with your problem.
    Please don't attach any attachment with your message, because the most
    regulars can't open attachments in their newsreaders. If you don't have
    a webspace, then put your source of the page in the message for the
    newsgroup.
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    Edwin van der Vaart, Jul 14, 2005

  3. squirrel

    squirrel Guest

    The thing is that page is not jet on web its in development. Heres the
    source code. the idea is to put a scroll bar in a 3rd column in the middle.

    <head>
    <title>Untitled Document</title>
    </head>
    <th width="120" height="70" scope="col">&nbsp;</th>
    <th scope="col">&nbsp;</th>
    <th scope="row">&nbsp;</th>
    <th height="30" scope="row">&nbsp;</th>

    squirrel, Jul 14, 2005