scrool bars

squirrel

i have one question if anybody can help me out. i made web page based on
tables, and now i want to make a scroll bar in a selected table (one that
has scroll bar written inside). i tryed to do it but can't figure it out.
Thanks.

Edwin van der Vaart

squirrel said:
i have one question if anybody can help me out. i made web page based on
tables, and now i want to make a scroll bar in a selected table (one that
has scroll bar written inside). i tryed to do it but can't figure it out.
Thanks.
Could you give us an url sothat others may help you with your problem.
Please don't attach any attachment with your message, because the most
regulars can't open attachments in their newsreaders. If you don't have
a webspace, then put your source of the page in the message for the
newsgroup.

squirrel

The thing is that page is not jet on web its in development. Heres the
source code. the idea is to put a scroll bar in a 3rd column in the middle.

<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>
<th width="120" height="70" scope="col">&nbsp;</th>
<th scope="col">&nbsp;</th>
<th scope="row">&nbsp;</th>
<th height="30" scope="row">&nbsp;</th>