SDBM_File Error: Argument "O_RDWR" isn't numeric in null operation

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Richard, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    I am writing a script which accesses a DBM file using SDBM. The
    program works but throws out a warning of: -

    Argument "O_RDWR" isn't numeric in null operation

    I've included Fcntl but that doesn't solve the problem. Does anyone
    why this is happening?

    Thanks
    Richard

    use SDBM_File;
    use Fcntl;

    tie (%DB, 'SDBM_File', "fund.dbm",O_RDWR, 0644) or die "Couldn't find
    file\n";

    foreach $fund (keys %DB) {
    print $fund;
    }