Sean Chittenden and REXML

Sean Russell

Hey Sean,

I read in the March issue of Linux Journal ("Manipulating OOo
Documents with Ruby") that you wrote REXML. Good job!

(I have to poke fun at James :)

--- SER

James Britt

Sean said:
Hey Sean,

I read in the March issue of Linux Journal ("Manipulating OOo
Documents with Ruby") that you wrote REXML. Good job!

(I have to poke fun at James :)

This wouldn't be the same James who runs rubyxml.com, would it?

I hang my head in shame.

James
(yeah, that one)

Sean Russell

James Britt said:
Sean Russell wrote: ....
This wouldn't be the same James who runs rubyxml.com, would it?

I hang my head in shame.

Shame, shmame. I think its funny.

Actually, I really *am* all of the other Seans in this list. Thanks
for giving away my secret!

--- SER