    I would like to test my personal knowledge before passing an exam.

    Can someone recommend me a page?

    Peter

    Peter Hansen, Dec 19, 2007

  2. Peter Hansen

    David Harmon Guest

    On 19 Dec 2007 17:30:27 GMT in comp.lang.c++,
    (Peter Hansen) wrote,
    >I would like to test my personal knowledge before passing an exam.

    See if you can answer the questions in the FAQ (before reading the
    answers.)

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    David Harmon, Dec 19, 2007

  3. Peter Hansen

    Asm23 Guest

    Re: Search a web page which offers nifty little test questions andsolution about programming C++

    On Dec 20, 1:30 am, (Peter Hansen) wrote:
    > I think there are somewhere web pages which offer some small basic questions about
    > C++ programming with the topics:
    >
    > constructor, destructor, overloading, virtual function definitions, new, delete, pointer,...
    >
    > and the solutions for them.
    >
    > I would like to test my personal knowledge before passing an exam.
    >
    > Can someone recommend me a page?
    >
    > Peter

    you can find some stuff here: http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/
    and find topics your are interested by "Table of Contents"

    Asm23, Dec 27, 2007