Search an Java Applet Viewer for EXCEL file

pcouas

Hi,
I connect from Web on a PC without EXCEL and i search an JAVA APPLET
EXCEL VIEWER ?

Regards
Philippe

Andrew T.

pcouas said:

I did not understand you needed the source code from your initial post.
But noone with an viewer from an APPLET, i want just view XLS file
containg graph and formul

If you are willing to look through open source and adapt it,
I guess Open Office* must be able to work with Excel files
with graphs and formulae, so maybe, start there..

* Open Office is Open Source, right?

Andrew T.

pcouas

It's not an PC it's just an slave Station, without disk, i could not
install something on it

Regards
Philippe