Search Beta Test :secure login without Password

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Philippe Lumbroso, Apr 14, 2005.

  1. Hello,

    We are now starting a limited public beta of a new security program
    for Windows named "NaturalLogin".

    The program can use one or more hardware devices (such as standard USB
    storage keys) and/or custom questions to enable a multi-factor (2 or
    more) login.

    We are looking for serious beta testers with the following
    configuration:
    - Windows NT, 2000 or XP;
    - Not connected to a domain manager (stand-alone PC or
    workgroup);
    - At least one USB removable storage device.

    If you are interested please register on our Web site at:

    http://www.palcott.com/betatest/

    The beta testers who will fill a valid report will receive a discount
    code to purchase the final version of Natural Login at a very low
    price.

    For more information about NaturalLogin or about our company:
    http://www.palcott.com
    To read the online documentation:
    http://www.palcott.com/betatest/proddoc/

    Thank you for all your comments,