Search Beta Test :secure login without Password

Philippe Lumbroso

Hello,

We are now starting a limited public beta of a new security program
for Windows named "NaturalLogin".

The program can use one or more hardware devices (such as standard USB
storage keys) and/or custom questions to enable a multi-factor (2 or
more) login.

We are looking for serious beta testers with the following
configuration:
- Windows NT, 2000 or XP;
- Not connected to a domain manager (stand-alone PC or
workgroup);
- At least one USB removable storage device.

If you are interested please register on our Web site at:

http://www.palcott.com/betatest/

The beta testers who will fill a valid report will receive a discount
code to purchase the final version of Natural Login at a very low
price.

For more information about NaturalLogin or about our company:
http://www.palcott.com
To read the online documentation:
http://www.palcott.com/betatest/proddoc/

Thank you for all your comments,