    Is there a way to advice the system on these issues?

    Thanks,
    Ilya

    Ilya Zakharevich, Jan 11, 2012

  2. On 2012-01-11, Ilya Zakharevich <> wrote:
    > For some time, I wonder how to make search.cpan.com's display of the
    > POD smarter. E.g., go to

    Oups, I just realized that what I posted could have been read in
    negativish tones. Sorry for this!

    I think that search.cpan.org is one of the largests and most useful
    contributions to the Perl community. I use it very often, and do not
    know anything comparably magnificent in other endevoirs - and not only
    programming endevoirs.

    Ouph. Got this air out,
    Ilya

    Ilya Zakharevich, Jan 11, 2012

  3. On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 08:13:05 +0000 (UTC)

    Consider also https://metacpan.org/ if you haven't used it yet.

    David Precious, Jan 18, 2012