Search Engine Impact of ASP

Dave

I have created a program that maintains our inventory in a
database and allows Web shoppers to browse the catalog
using ASP.Net. This is intended to replace our current
web site which was created in Front Page with hundreds of
individual pages.
I understand how a search engine can index our current
FrontPage created static web site and get a search user
directly to a given product page. What I'm concerned
about is if we go to the ASP version of the web site, will
search engines be able to get users directly to individual
pages? Right now, my ASP appl uses a Session context
variable to let the Product webform know which product to
display and what to add to the shopping cart. What can I
do to allow a search engine to point to a product page
that will know which product to display? If ASP can't do
that, is there a way to programmatically use ASP to create
static HTML pages that will be search engine friendly?

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Dave