Search Engine

Frank

Hi
I have a web site and I want to increase it's visitors.I want to design
my site in a manner
that search engines show it in top of their search results.
I know that the keywords in title of html is very important for search
engines.
In addition to title , what should I do to show my important keywords
to search engines??
What tag shoud I put in my keywords??
Thanks

Jonathan N. Little

Frank said:
Hi
I have a web site and I want to increase it's visitors.I want to design
my site in a manner
that search engines show it in top of their search results.
I know that the keywords in title of html is very important for search
engines.
In addition to title , what should I do to show my important keywords
to search engines??
What tag shoud I put in my keywords??

Actually Frank search engines are getting more sophisticated and the
actual *quality* of your content and how many other *relevant* web pages
link to your page is what determines your pages ranking. But to answer
your question, keywords are put in the document HEAD in a META tag:

<head>

richard

Frank said:
Hi
I have a web site and I want to increase it's visitors.I want to design
my site in a manner
that search engines show it in top of their search results.
I know that the keywords in title of html is very important for search
engines.
In addition to title , what should I do to show my important keywords
to search engines??
What tag shoud I put in my keywords??
Thanks

Simple. Include the words "Child pornography". I once included the phrase
"You won't find any child pornography here" just on the page. I was amazed
that the search engines gave my widdle site such a high ranking.
But there is a high price to be paid for having high rankings. Unless you
have the rare item that makes your website unique.
Sex Sells. If it has to do with sex, include it.
Duplicate it. I know of one person who did that and his rankings went up.