    to search engines??
    What tag shoud I put in my keywords??
    Thanks

    Frank, Sep 26, 2006

  2. Frank wrote:
    > Hi
    > I have a web site and I want to increase it's visitors.I want to design
    > my site in a manner
    > that search engines show it in top of their search results.
    > I know that the keywords in title of html is very important for search
    > engines.
    > In addition to title , what should I do to show my important keywords
    > to search engines??
    > What tag shoud I put in my keywords??

    Actually Frank search engines are getting more sophisticated and the
    actual *quality* of your content and how many other *relevant* web pages
    link to your page is what determines your pages ranking. But to answer
    your question, keywords are put in the document HEAD in a META tag:

    <head>

    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 26, 2006

  3. Frank

    richard Guest

    "Frank" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I have a web site and I want to increase it's visitors.I want to design
    > my site in a manner
    > that search engines show it in top of their search results.
    > I know that the keywords in title of html is very important for search
    > engines.
    > In addition to title , what should I do to show my important keywords
    > to search engines??
    > What tag shoud I put in my keywords??
    > Thanks

    Simple. Include the words "Child pornography". I once included the phrase
    "You won't find any child pornography here" just on the page. I was amazed
    that the search engines gave my widdle site such a high ranking.
    But there is a high price to be paid for having high rankings. Unless you
    have the rare item that makes your website unique.
    Sex Sells. If it has to do with sex, include it.
    Duplicate it. I know of one person who did that and his rankings went up.

    richard, Sep 26, 2006
  4. richard the stoopid wrote:

    > "Frank" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> I have a web site and I want to increase it's visitors.I want to
    >> design my site in a manner that search engines show it in top of
    >> their search results. I know that the keywords in title of html is
    >> very important for search engines. In addition to title , what
    >> should I do to show my important keywords to search engines?? What
    >> tag shoud I put in my keywords?? Thanks

    > Simple. Include the words "Child pornography". ...
    > Sex Sells. If it has to do with sex, include it.

    Please do *not* follow the advice of 'richard'. He only knows about
    child pornography because he allegedly collects it.
    <http://groups.google.com/groups?lnk=hpsg&q=richard+the+st00pid+child+pornography>

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 26, 2006