    give me code

    thank
    vichet

    vichet, Jan 4, 2005

  2. vichet

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:53:55 +0700, "vichet"
    <> wrote:

    >Please help me with some problem
    >
    >i want VBSCRIPT to search something in only my own website
    >
    >give me code

    http://www,simongibson.com/intranet/

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jan 4, 2005

  3. vichet

    Bullschmidt Guest

    <<
    Please help me with some problem

    i want VBSCRIPT to search something in only my own website

    give me code

    Using Index Server to Search Your Web Site - Part I by John Peterson
    http://www.asp101.com/articles/john/indexserver/default.asp

    Implementing a Search Engine in ASP - 11/10/1998
    "A completely dynamic search engine for a completely dynamic web site
    will hit a database table which ties an article URL to the article's
    description."

    A Text-Based Search Engine - 10/24/1999
    "Using the FileSystemObject, you can search through all of the files in
    a particular directory that contain a particular string."

    A Nifty Table Searching Script by Jerry Wood - 5/27/1999
    Not really a search engine.

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Jan 18, 2005