Search Engine

vichet

Hi All;

Please help me with some problem

i want VBSCRIPT to search something in only my own website

give me code

thank
vichet

Bullschmidt

<<
Please help me with some problem

i want VBSCRIPT to search something in only my own website

give me code
Using Index Server to Search Your Web Site - Part I by John Peterson
http://www.asp101.com/articles/john/indexserver/default.asp

Implementing a Search Engine in ASP - 11/10/1998
"A completely dynamic search engine for a completely dynamic web site
will hit a database table which ties an article URL to the article's
description."

A Text-Based Search Engine - 10/24/1999
"Using the FileSystemObject, you can search through all of the files in
a particular directory that contain a particular string."

A Nifty Table Searching Script by Jerry Wood - 5/27/1999
Not really a search engine.

Best regards,
http://www.Bullschmidt.com