Search Excel Sheet using ASP.

Lion

Hi,

I have a Excel 2007 spreadsheet containing Users First Name, Second Name,
Office Location and Extension Number. Would you be able to point me to the
site where I can find ASP script that I can use in combination with HTML for
users to search by any of the above fields. I.e. if they know the second
name but they need extension they can simply type in the Second name of the
person and they will get a Extension number as well as other details.

Thank you.

Lion

Hi All, is this in a wrong group and if so please advice correct group to
use for the question of this type.

Thank you.