Search files on windows shares

Tee Dubb

I feel like I can solve this problem once I figure out how to connect to
a windows cifs directory but I am specifically looking to recursively
search inside files for that directory.

Robert Klemme

I feel like I can solve this problem once I figure out how to connect to
a windows cifs directory

Depends on your platform. On cygwin you just do

ls //hostname
but I am specifically looking to recursively
search inside files for that directory.

ri Find

Kind regards

robert

Haruka YAGNI

Hi, Tee.

You can mount your NAS to Z:\ or Y:\ or ...
[[Windows XP: Mapping a network
drive>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/maintain/mapdrive=
mspx]]

About recursive searching, this site might help you.
[[Recursive Directory List with Ruby - O'Reilly ONJava
Blog>http://www.oreillynet.com/onjava/blog/2006/03/recursive_directory_list=
_with.html]]

Depends on your platform. =A0On cygwin you just do

ls //hostname

ri Find

Kind regards

robert