Search Filter Syntax in Active Directory

Dirk Hagemann

Hi!

I want to get the properties of all the computer-accounts of an
ActiveDirectory structure (Microsoft). I know that could be done by
using "Search Filter Syntax" with LDAP-Dialect or SQL-Dialect.
I found a lot of information about these dialects, but no example how to
use this in an python-script.
Does anybody have a simple example for me, how to get some information
out of AD?

Best regards
Dirk Hagemann