    I want to write a program to search all exe files on my system.

    Please help me to code this program

    Thank You!

    pradeep, Apr 15, 2006

  2. pradeep wrote:
    > Hi Everybody!
    >
    > I want to write a program to search all exe files on my system.
    >
    > Please help me to code this program
    >
    > Thank You!

    That program already exists. You right-click in windows explorer windows
    and select "search".

    Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
    Martin Jørgensen

    Home of Martin Jørgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_J=F8rgensen?=, Apr 15, 2006

  3. pradeep wrote:
    > Hi Everybody!
    >
    > I want to write a program to search all exe files on my system.
    >
    > Please help me to code this program

    This is no standard-C++ question. Please ask your question in the your
    OS newsgroups. For example, if you are using Windows you might want to
    ask in: microsoft.public.vc.language...

    Abdo Haji-Ali
    Programmer

    Abdo Haji-Ali, Apr 15, 2006
  4. Abdo Haji-Ali wrote:
    > pradeep wrote:
    > > Hi Everybody!
    > >
    > > I want to write a program to search all exe files on my system.
    > >
    > > Please help me to code this program

    > This is no standard-C++ question. Please ask your question in the your
    > OS newsgroups. For example, if you are using Windows you might want to
    > ask in: microsoft.public.vc.language...
    >
    > Abdo Haji-Ali
    > Programmer
    > In|Framez

    Yes. I haven't been on comp.lang.c++, but I just logged on again
    tonight, and half the posts are off-topic. People really need to read
    the faq before they come on. Perhaps someone might want to think about
    splitting comp.lang.c++ off into two seperate newsgroups - one for
    questions about the C++ language, and one for people generally just
    needing help with writing a C++ program (ie with anything involved,
    such as 3rd party libraries).

    Kieran R Campbell, Apr 15, 2006