search for all exe files on the computer

pradeep

Hi Everybody!

I want to write a program to search all exe files on my system.

Please help me to code this program

Thank You!

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_J=F8rgensen?=

pradeep said:
Hi Everybody!

I want to write a program to search all exe files on my system.

Please help me to code this program

Thank You!

That program already exists. You right-click in windows explorer windows
and select "search".

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Martin Jørgensen

Abdo Haji-Ali

pradeep said:
Hi Everybody!

I want to write a program to search all exe files on my system.

Please help me to code this program
This is no standard-C++ question. Please ask your question in the your
OS newsgroups. For example, if you are using Windows you might want to
ask in: microsoft.public.vc.language...

Abdo Haji-Ali
Programmer
In|Framez

Kieran R Campbell

Abdo said:
This is no standard-C++ question. Please ask your question in the your
OS newsgroups. For example, if you are using Windows you might want to
ask in: microsoft.public.vc.language...

Abdo Haji-Ali
Programmer
In|Framez

Yes. I haven't been on comp.lang.c++, but I just logged on again
tonight, and half the posts are off-topic. People really need to read
the faq before they come on. Perhaps someone might want to think about
splitting comp.lang.c++ off into two seperate newsgroups - one for
questions about the C++ language, and one for people generally just
needing help with writing a C++ program (ie with anything involved,
such as 3rd party libraries).