Search for free wen hosting in Australia.

dorayme

greg said:
Needed a home for small pages and experiments, tutorials.

Help!

TIA

Use your ISP webspace for starting, most give free space and no ads...
Do you know how to do this?

greg

dorayme said:
Use your ISP webspace for starting, most give free space and no ads...
Do you know how to do this?

Yes but I want set up also small web page with domain and little usage.

On my ISP will costs me to much.

Thanks...

dorayme

greg said:
Yes but I want set up also small web page with domain and little usage.

On my ISP will costs me to much.

Thanks...

For cheapness, see if Hostingbay still have budget packs (about
$40 per year!). Fine for starters.

David Segall

greg said:
Needed a home for small pages and experiments, tutorials.

Help!

TIA
If you don't need your own domain name then your ISP will probably
host your pages without an additional charge.

If your experiments are going to include server-side programs you
would be better off hosting the pages yourself. Installing the Apache
web server <www.apache.org> is no more difficult than installing any
other program and you will be rewarded with the Apache home page
served from your own computer when you type <http://localhost> in your
browser. If you have broadband access then you can serve the pages to
the world at no extra cost by using dynDNS <http://www.dyndns.com/> if
you don't have a domain name, or ZoneEdit <http://www.zoneedit.com/>
if you do.