search for netnames in design analyzer

Thomas Gutzler

Hi,

is there any possibility to search for nets by name in schematic view of
Synopsys Design Analyzer?
I'd pretty welcome this feature but unfortunately can't find it.

Cheers,
Tom

Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hosting Reviews

I just wanted to say that out of all the hosting companies I deal with as a dedicated server, you stand out for your service and ease of use. Sites are always up, and my clients appreciate how affordable it is.