    So, a little ASP-script with a "input type=text" to search in that page

    Thanks
    Charlotte

    Charlotte, Feb 6, 2008

  2. Charlotte

    Evertjan. Guest

    Charlotte wrote on 06 feb 2008 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > When a visitor hits the F12-key, there will be a search-window to search
    > within that page

    Not with my browser, i use ctrl-F

    > Can anybody give me a ASP-script that will do exactly the same
    > So, a little ASP-script with a "input type=text" to search in that page

    ASP is serverside code and has no <input>,
    and ASP does not know what the cliensside page consists of.

    Please ask in a clientside code NG.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Feb 6, 2008

  3. "Charlotte" <> wrote in message

    > Hi,
    >
    > When a visitor hits the F12-key, there will be a search-window to search
    > within that page
    > Can anybody give me a ASP-script that will do exactly the same
    >
    > So, a little ASP-script with a "input type=text" to search in that page

    This might help;
    http://www.javascript-page.com/pgsearch.html

    Nothing to do with ASP though.

    Bob Milutinovic, Feb 7, 2008
  4. Charlotte

    Charlotte Guest

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> When a visitor hits the F12-key, there will be a search-window to search
    >> within that page
    >> Can anybody give me a ASP-script that will do exactly the same
    >>
    >> So, a little ASP-script with a "input type=text" to search in that page

    > This might help;
    > http://www.javascript-page.com/pgsearch.html
    >
    > Nothing to do with ASP though.

    thanks, that's it