Search in one page

Charlotte

Hi,

When a visitor hits the F12-key, there will be a search-window to search
within that page
Can anybody give me a ASP-script that will do exactly the same

So, a little ASP-script with a "input type=text" to search in that page

Thanks
Charlotte

Evertjan.

Charlotte wrote on 06 feb 2008 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
When a visitor hits the F12-key, there will be a search-window to search
within that page

Not with my browser, i use ctrl-F
Can anybody give me a ASP-script that will do exactly the same
So, a little ASP-script with a "input type=text" to search in that page

ASP is serverside code and has no <input>,
and ASP does not know what the cliensside page consists of.

Please ask in a clientside code NG.