Search On FOX Data!

Amir Davoodi

Dear Friends,
I've got a web application using ASP, 65001 codepage and
Microsft Access As DataStore.
I have imported some data from FOX(DOS) into access and
when I try to search on this data using T-SQL LIKE, it
dosn't work correctly.
Would you please help me,

Thanks,
Amir Davoodi.

Bob Barrows

Dan said:
T-SQL uses LIKE '%abc%' syntax
ACCESS uses LIKE '*abc*' syntax
This is true. However, if you use dynamic sql from your asp app, then you
must use the ODBC wildcards: % and _. No matter what the database is.

Bob Barrows