Search Results Help!!!!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by rf, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. rf

    rf Guest

    "Fieldy72233" <4designers.com> wrote in message

    > Ok here is the scoop. I am new to this, so any help would be appricated.
    >

    > Here is the scenario... I have support.domain.com, I need the client to
    > log into support.domain.com, then be able to search a knowledge base
    > from an external site, and make it look like it is our knowledge base.

    This is rich. You are posting from a web site that is stealing its contents
    from usenet (see below) and you want us to tell you how to steal content
    from a third party data base and make it look like your own.

    Do you have permission, in writing, from the copyright holders of that third
    party database to use their content?

    I didn't think so :)

    > Fieldy72233

    Do you realize that you are not posting to a webiste forum when you use this
    site. They are passing your posts on to the usenet newsgroup
    alt.html

    alt.html is a publicly available newsgroup. The website you are
    using is stealing its content directly from there and pretending that it is
    their own. There is no original material at all on the website you are
    looking at now. It is all coming directly from usenet.

    I suggest you obtain a newsreader and visit us at news:alt.html -
    you will get a far better reaction to your question.

    If you can not use a newsreader then http://groups.google.com will provide
    you web based access into usenet, and they don't lie about the content being
    their own.

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Jan 21, 2004

  2. rf

    Fieldy72233 Guest

    Ok here is the scoop. I am new to this, so any help would be appricated

    Here is the scenario... I have support.domain.com, I need the client t
    log into support.domain.com, then be able to search a knowledge bas
    from an external site, and make it look like it is our knowledge base
    The login information will grant them access to both databases.
    simpily want their search results on the 3rd party database to show u
    in our webiste.

    Any Ideas

    Fieldy7223
    Fieldy72233, Jan 22, 2004

  3. rf

    brucie Guest

    in post: <news:4designers.com>
    Fieldy72233 <4designers.com> said:

    Do you realize that you are not posting to a website forum when you use
    this site. They are passing your posts on to the usenet newsgroup
    alt.html

    alt.html is a publicly available newsgroup. The website you are using is
    stealing its content directly from there and pretending that it is
    their own. There is no original material at all on the website you are
    looking at now. It is all coming directly from usenet.

    I suggest you obtain a newsreader and visit us at news:alt.html -
    you will get a far better reaction to your question.

    If you can not use a newsreader then http://groups.google.com will
    provide you web based access into usenet, and they don't lie about the
    content being their own.

    rf © 2004

    --
    brucie - i usenet nude