    thanks

    --
    You heard me, deal with it.

    borgus, Feb 16, 2005

  2. borgus

    Steve Pugh Guest

    borgus <> wrote:

    >can someone give me a brief idea how to get a search form + button to open the
    >search results in a neww window using a window.open javascript function or
    >similar method?

    <form target="_blank" action="..." method="...">

    If you want to use JavaScript then

    <form target="foo"
    onSubmit="window.open('','foo','width=500,height=300')" action="..."
    method="...">

    But better still don't. Leave the user's windows alone.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Feb 16, 2005

  3. borgus

    Karl Core Guest

    "borgus" <> wrote in message
    > can someone give me a brief idea how to get a search form + button to open
    > the
    > search results in a neww window using a window.open javascript function or
    > similar method?

    What gives you the idea that the user wants a new window?

    --
    Karl Core
    Hell To Pay, Baltimore Hardcore: http://www.eightninethree.com

    Karl Core, Feb 17, 2005