Search skips the script block

EC

There are times when I use the Search utility of windows explorer to find ASPX
file(s) that contains a specific word. The Search utility however skips the
<script ..> </script> block in the ASPX files when it searches for a word or
phrase in a file or folder. The Search utility works fine when I change the
file's extension to TXT.

I am using Windows server 2003. Is this behavior of the Search utility expected
when searching for a word in files with ASP or ASPX extension? If this is so, is
there any option to force the Search utility to search within the script block
as well? If there isn't any option then is there any utility out there that can
be used for this kind of search?