    help will be appreciated
    Best Rgds
    Dinesh
    Dinesh Kumar, Jul 11, 2006

  2. Dinesh Kumar

    Siva M Guest

    If you are looking for ways to detect .NET assembly DLLs from non-assembly
    ones, you might want to take a look at this cool shell extension:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/heaths/archive/2005/11/17/494000.aspx

    Hope this helps?

    "Dinesh Kumar" <> wrote in message
    HI All,

    I have many dlls in a folder and i want to search specific .NET DLLs.
    is there any property of .NET dlls so that i can find them

    help will be appreciated
    Best Rgds
    Dinesh

    Siva M, Jul 13, 2006