searches

Luis Esteban Valencia

1. I want to bind a datagrid to a collection at runtime. Before binding I
need to reorder the collection. For ex: If the collection has customer
number, address, name. I want to reorder it as customer number, name and
then address.

2. After displaying the collection on the datagrid. I want the data to be
as hyperlink so that when selecting one of the rows from the grid should
link me to the calling page which is known only at the runtime with a value.
For ex: In the datagrid that displays customers info, when a row of a
customer is clicked it should transfer to the calling program with onevalue
ie customer number should be returned.

3. In the calling program when it gets the customer number from the
datagrid should display the number in a textbox.

Thanks.