Searching a website with Indexing Server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Z D, May 30, 2004.

  1. Z D

    Z D Guest

    Hello,

    I've installed and setup MS indexing service on my webserver (IIS v6). It
    seems to work fine as basic searches are indeed working.

    The problem, however, is that indexing service does not seem to be looking
    at the META keywords defined at the top of my pages (html and aspx):

    <META name="keywords" content="....">

    I was wondering how I'd go about configuring indexing service to take into
    account those keywords? It doesnt seem to be looking at that section of my
    pages at all since if I put a word in "content" that doesn't appear on the
    page at all then that page is never listed when I do a search on that word!

    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,

    thanks!
    -ZD

    Z D, May 30, 2004