Searching a website with Indexing Server

Z D

Hello,

I've installed and setup MS indexing service on my webserver (IIS v6). It
seems to work fine as basic searches are indeed working.

The problem, however, is that indexing service does not seem to be looking
at the META keywords defined at the top of my pages (html and aspx):

<META name="keywords" content="....">

I was wondering how I'd go about configuring indexing service to take into
account those keywords? It doesnt seem to be looking at that section of my
pages at all since if I put a word in "content" that doesn't appear on the
page at all then that page is never listed when I do a search on that word!

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,

thanks!
-ZD